The influential world of pop culture is standing united to respond to the global epidemic of bullying. With the support of major star power, the leaders of the “Stop Bullying Tour,” are set to bring together on several plaBorms internatonal influencers to stand up for anti-bullying. The “Stop Bullying Tour” is set to make an impact with voices from different parts of the world to encourage others to STOP all types of bullying. Join our pledge to help identify, solve and suppress the acton of bullying.
StopBullyingtour.org will educate and provide information to schools, organizations and communities on what is bullying, what is cyber-bullying, who is at risk, and how you can prevent and respond to all types of bullying.
With our partners we will raise money for organizations and school districts around the country and eliminate the continuing dangerous student bullying problem which is causing children to commit suicide, bad health through mental and physical harm and causing a high number of students to dropout of school. These school districts do not have the funds to address this important problem because of budget cuts due to deficits.
United, working with schools, partnering with organizations and communities we can stop bullying and create safe environments in which children and young people can live and create a climate in which everyone agrees that bullying is unacceptable
1. Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
2. 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and will only intervene 4% of the time.
3. Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
4. Over 67% of students believe that schools respond poorly to bullying, with a high percentage of students believing that adult help is infrequent and ineffective.
5. 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
6. 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying.
7. 1 in 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
8. As boys age they are less likely to feel sympathy for victims of bullying. They are more likely to add to the problem than solve it.
9. Physical bullying increases in elementary school, peaks in middle school and declines in high school. Verbal abuse, on the other hand, remains constant.
10. Every 7 minutes a child is bullied.
1. SBT Hubs.
The SBT Hub will have a presence in the local community school and we will engage students in activities such
as essays contest, arts, plays and music to give them an outlet to express themselves.
2. Bullying 101
Bullying 101 brings together the community with experts to educate them on all aspects of bullying including
identifying the issues and situation that contribute to the birth of “The Bully”.
3. The Den (Conflict and Resolutions Center)
The Den is a conflict resolution program that brings resources to schools and the local community
to help educate and gives tools and solutions to both the bully and the bullied.
1. SBT Conference.
Is a one day conference that high lights bullying issues both local and na9onal.
2. Panels to educate the community about the bully and the bullied.
3. Stop Bullying Tour Concerts
STOPBULLYINGTOUR.ORG – TAKING THE SOLUTION ON THE ROAD